QCL is pleased to offer a wide variety of fishing adventures to choose from. Whether you are an avid fisherman looking for a new adventure, a family looking to spend more time together or a business person wanting to take care of your most important customers, QCL has something to offer for everyone! Each package can be customized to fit your specific wants and needs and our Adventure Specialists are the best source to help guide you through the booking and enquiry process.
QCL Fishing Adventure Packages Include:
- Return air travel from Vancouver to Masset on Haida Gwaii
- Helicopter Transfer to QCL located in Naden Harbour
- Accommodations, Meals and Snacks
- Non-Alcoholic beverages
- QCL Classic Fishing Boat (upgrades available)
- All fishing gear, tackle, bait and premium salmon reels manufactured by Islander
- All weather fishing apparel and fishing equipment
- Care of your catch (upgrade options available such as Smokehouse and Portion cutting of catch)
Note: Our direct Charter Flight departs every Friday and Monday morning from one of 3 departure cities, Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton with the majority of flights originating from Vancouver. Packages are three-night stays (Friday thru Monday) and four-night stays (Monday thru Friday).
Note: Rates are posted in Canadian dollars
For a quick reference of package pricing, click on the “Download our 2021 Dates and Rates Sheet” button. This rate sheet is fairly easy to use but if you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to call us toll free at +1.800.688.8959 to speak to one of our Adventure Specialists. They will help guide you through the dates and rates and get what is right for you and your group. As you look forward to next year, we’ve also provided the 2022 Dates & Rates for your handy reference.