The days are shorter, the air is cooler, and the holiday season is right around the corner! It’s the time of year where we are reminded to slow down, reflect on the last 12 months, and to spend time with the ones that matter most.
As with everything in life, the holiday season is different for everyone. Whether you’re jetting off somewhere warm or cozying up by the fire amongst snowfall, celebrating with lots of festivities or relaxing with quiet nights in, there is always something to look forward to.
The QCL team looks for the perfect gift to pair with the quality time the holidays allow and when it comes to the anglers in our lives, we might know a thing or two! Let us help you spread some cheer this holiday season!
UNDER THE TREE
– Surprise everyone with this year’s feature hat. Usually reserved as an on-season exclusive, we’ve decided to give everyone one last chance at grabbing the 2023 fan favourite. Perfect for those who visited this past season but might have lost theirs to the wind and sea!
– Our Taste of B-Sea program is the perfect, unexpected gift for those that like to host or the seafood lovers in your life. QCL sources the finest quality fish and shellfish available – all caught right here in British Columbia. These products are Ocean Wise, sourced from some of the most sustainable fisheries in the world using eco-friendly fishing methods. Connect with Reservations Coordinator, Maria Wong to arrange | firstname.lastname@example.org
– Anyone who loves to fish for salmon would be thrilled to unwrap an Islander Reel and is a sure way to turn a hobby into an obsession. The Islander MR3 Mooching reel is available in 5 colours. Connect with Retail Administrator, Zoe Zahri to arrange | email@example.com
A FIRST CLASS FISHING EXPERIENCE
– QCL is more than a fishing trip, it’s a luxurious adventure rooted in passionate hospitality. Go above and beyond and surprise your loved one with a first class fishing experience they’ll never forget. Connect with our Sales Executive team | 1 800 688 8959
Know someone that is booked for a trip to QCL in 2024? Treat them to the following on-site amenities to ensure their summer fishing adventure is above and beyond. Connect with Reservations Coordinator, Maria Wong to arrange | firstname.lastname@example.org
– Book them in for a treatment at the Twin Creek Spa. After all, is there a better way to end a day on the water than with a massage?
– Treat them with an exclusive dining experience at the Buoy or Bell Ringer.
- The Buoy, Japanese Inspired Experience | This space is a perfect opportunity for guests looking for a one-of-a-kind special experience. Sit back and enjoy not only amazing eats and first-class service, but amazing forest views. Inspired by Teppanyaki, this semi-private dinner features our chef’s take on the traditional Teppanyaki meal with a West Coast twist.
- The Bell Ringer Seafood Boil | One of the most attractive outdoor dining experiences in Haida Gwaii, but with propane heaters, the Bell Ringer has become a crowd favourite amongst QCL guests. The Bell Ringer isn’t your average floating dock… to be able to sit and watch sea lions & orcas playing in the harbour with a drink in hand, incredible food in front of you and amazing company is something to behold. Where East and West coast mix, the Bell Ringer Seafood Boil is QCL’s take on the traditional meal.
– Surprise them with an upgrade!
- Platinum Package | Defining fishing first class, the Platinum Package elevates the guest experience by considering some of the most important elements and wrapping them into one all-encompassing bundle.